K.C. Agrawal, an electrical engineer and senior member of IEEE, USA, has had more than 33 years of experience in different capacities - in Academics, PSUs, Multinationals and then running his own industry for 24 years manufacturing switchgears.
His books are the next steps in furtherance of this cause.He has authored the following books:
1. ‘Industrial Power Engineering and Applications Handbook’, ISBN: 0-7506-7351-6, published by Butterworth Heinemann (a unit of Elsevier Science, USA/UK)
This book is a unique ‘reference handbook' on Electrical Engineering and is greatly applauded worldwide.
2. ‘Electrical Power Engineering Reference & Applications Handbook’, ISBN: 81-901642-5-2. (www.electricalengineering-book.com).
3. Shaping India of Our Dreams, ISBN: 81-901642-1X (www.shapingindia.org)
4. Hamare SapnoKe Bharat Ka Nirman, ISBN:81-901642-3-6;
5. Crusade India,(Towards a New Dawn),ISBN:81-90164-4-4; (website: www.shapingindia.org)
6. ‘It's Time to Implement the Forgotten Constitution of India for 'Liberty and dignity', ISBN 978-81-901642-7-6. (www.indiainshambles.com).
7. India in Chaos, only the Judiciary can save us `, ISBN 978-81-9016 4283, (www.indiaremake.com)