“INDIA IN CHAOS, ONLY JUDICIARY CAN SAVE”
BY ELECTORAL REFORMS & JUDICIARY PLAYING A THIRD EYE
IT IS 71 YEARS SINCE INDEPENDENCE BUT NONE OF THE BASIC OBJECTIVES OF THE CONSTITUTION IS FULFILLED.
SINCE THE JUDICIARY IS THE CUSTODIAN, FINAL ARBITER AND IMPLEMENTER OF THE CONSTITUTION! IT IS TIME FOR JUDICIARY TO RISE AND SET ALL WRONGS RIGHT.
ABOUT THE BOOK
The book is a rare interpretation of India’s Constitution. It attempts at comprehensive diagnosis of India’s maladies and their total cure. It provides a unique opportunity to transform the nation by establishing Governments that are sensitive to human sufferings and capable of fulfilling the ‘basic objectives’ of the Constitution.
NEVER BEFORE IS WRITTEN A BOOK OF ITS KIND NOR THE CONSTITUTION INTERPRETED SO PRUDENTLY – DEFINING INCUMBENCIES & PREROGATIVE POWERS OF JUDICIARY.
THE BOOK IS A MUST READ MASTERPIECE RESEARCH WORK FOR INDIA’S PROSPERITY. EMINENT PERSONS WHO HAVE REVIEWED THE BOOK TOO HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS BOOK TO BE READ BY ALL
Part 3 of my book provides all possible roadmaps and guide-lines to unbounded progress and place the country amongst the most prosperous and powerful nations in the world. My philosophies shall automatically eradicate all kinds of class conflicts and categorization of people on lines of caste, creed and religion etc. So also banish all kinds of quotas and reservations in normal course. The eminent persons who have reviewed my book too have said so.
INDIA IN CHAOS IS A MISSION TO ESTABLISH RESPONSIBLE AND ACCOUNTABLE SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENTS AT THE UNION AND THE STATES. GOVERNMENTS THAT ARE SENSITIVE TO HUMAN SUFFERINGS AND CAPABLE OF FULFILLING THE BASIC OBJECTIVES OF THE CONSTITUTION IN TERMS OF ‘ECONOMIC FREEDOM, EQUAL STATUS & OPPORTUNITY, LIBERTY, DIGNITY AND FRATERNITY’. IT SHALL ALSO STOP THE RAPID DECAY OF THE NATION AND PROVIDE THEM LONG ELUDED AND NEVER FULFILLED LIBERTY, DIGNITY AND FREEDOM FROM PERENNIAL SUFFERINGS AND WOES OF LIFE.
We assert the Judiciary to carry out the essential electoral reforms as noted below to save India and protect its suffering people;
- Stop freebies: to help elect worthy guardians and save nation’s precious
Wealth on non-productive freebies and irrational promises to the voters during
States’ & Union elections at the cost of development.
- Stop nagging and denouncing each other: because it germinates fratricidal instincts amongst the people of the land.
- Banish criminalization of politics: because by no stretch of imagination criminalization can be for the welfare of the people (abuse to Article13).
- Learned Judiciary to play a ‘third eye’: to uphold the dignity and reverence of our Constitution
Electoral reforms shall open up all constrictions for unbounded progress of the nation.
WHY SHOULD ONE READ THE BOOK?
1. Because Part I of the book tells you how we have failed in these 71 years of our independence.
2. Because Part 2 of the book tells you about the making of India’s Constitution and causes of our failures.
3. Because Part 3 of the book provides unique and holistic development plans and road-maps to accomplish unbounded progress of the nation and happiness for our people.
SEE WHAT THE EMINENT PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT THE BOOK
1. “Mr K. C. Agrawal is a true patriot” – Hon’ble Ex CJI Mr M. N. Venkatachaliah
2. “The book is an informative account spruced with the author’s intent to see our country rise into the realm of prosperity” —Hon’ble Ex CJI Mr K.G.
3. “The book must be read by all students, general or law who will find useful knowledge in every chapter to make them matured citizens of India” - Hon’ble Mr Ram Jethmalani.
4. “The book may be translated into various languages for everybody to benefit”- Prof. Dr Mahendra Pal Singh, Chancellor, Central University of Haryana and Prof. of Law
5. Mr Agrawal has indeed dealt with the practical aspects of the problems facing the country. The common people of India have great faith in the Judiciary. I think this book will be able to culminate into determination to fight the evils that inflict our society.
- Hon’ble Mr Keshari Nath Tripathi, Governor of West Bengal
6. Mr Agrawal, I share your concerns. We must liberate our country from poverty, illiteracy and backwardness and secure equality in every arena of activity wish you high success in your endeavours.
— Hon’ble Mr N.N. Vohra, Governor of Jammu & Kashmir
7. Mr K.C.Agrawal’s book is an eye opener for all. The book is useful for all strata of our society and our guardians - Legislature, Executive and the Judiciary. I would want the book be read by large people of the country. Indeed the time comes to implement the Constitution.
— Hon’ble Dr Mahesh Sharma, Union Minister of India.
8. ‘Mr K.C. Agrawal is an Engineer by Profession but a lawyer by choice. He told us about what the country has lost and what can be redeemed out of it’.
— Hon’ble Mr Justice T.S. Thakur, former Chief Justice of India
9. ‘K.C. Agrawal is an Architect of future India’— Hon’ble Mr Ram Jethmalani, Jurist
10. A fearless and independent judiciary is indispensable in any functioning democracy. Mr. Agrawal’s book is well researched and seeks the court’s intervention to prevent gross misuse of power by the executive to protect the fundamental rights of the indigent and neglected sections of our population. A must read for any person who does not want to see India in Chaos.-Hon’ble Soli Jehangir Sorabjee, Jurist and former Attorney-General of India. (New Delhi, August 18, 2018).
11. - Mr Agrawal – It will not be an adulation if I say that you have authored the book at the right time. The book reflects the unshakeable faith reposed by you on the Judiciary. You have rightly lamented, ‘responsible and accountable system of governances at the Central and State level’ is the need of the hour. My privilege to extend you my best wishes in your yeoman endeavour— Hon’ble Mr Justice R. Mahadevan, High Court, Madras
12. - Mr Agarwal your book makes an interesting reading. I am glad you have not only raised the issues, you have also suggested solutions for the problems. I am sure the book would serve as a guide to provide solutions to various problems which are bogging down the country— Hon’ble Justice Mr Challa Kodanda RamHigh Court, Hyderabad
13. - ‘Mr K.C. Agrawal is an amazing teacher who just taught in one class what law books might take ages to teach and still might not be as successful. . .’
— Ms Rashmi Verma, an entrepreneur
And that shall be marching towards
A New Dawn
With unbounded progress & Prosperity!