K.C. Agrawal, an electrical engineer and senior member of IEEE, USA, has had more than 33 years of experience in different capacities - in Academics, PSUs, Multinationals and then running his own industry for 24 years manufacturing switchgears.Some 20 years ago, greatly moved by the country's highly deplorable condition and the sight of poverty stricken people, he pledged to do something for the nation and steer the people out from their sombre plight to a glorious future.My books are the next steps in furtherance of this cause.He hasauthored the following books:
1. ‘Industrial Power Engineering and Applications Handbook’, ISBN: 0-7506-7351-6, published by Butterworth Heinemann (a unit of Elsevier Science, USA/UK)
The above book is a unique ‘reference handbook on Electrical Engineering globally. It was published by Elsevier Science, USA and printed at UK by Butterworth Heinemann (under Newnes Power Engineering Series) in 2001.and priced @ £ 110 and is greatly applauded worldwide even now.
The publisher has said on cover of the book, ’Never before so much ground-work is covered in a single reference Handbook…..’ The e-book is still selling and I am proud to receiving its paltry royalty from them even now.
2. ‘Electrical Power Engineering Reference & Applications Handbook’, ISBN: 81-901642-5-2.
3. Shaping India of Our Dreams, ISBN: 81-901642-1X (www.shapingindia.org)
4. HamareSapnoKe Bharat KaNirman, ISBN:81-901642-3-6;
5. Crusade India,(Towards a New Dawn),ISBN:81-90164-4-4; (website: www.shapingindia.org)
6. ‘It's Time to Implement the Forgotten Constitution of India for 'Liberty and dignity', ISBN 978-81-901642-7-6. (www.indiainshambles.com).
7. India in Chaos, only the Judiciary can save us `, ISBN 978-81-9016 4283, (www.indiaremake.com)