The mission of the author is to place the country amongst the most prosperous and powerful nations in the world to provide "Liberty and Dignity', prosperity and happiness to all our people. more..
Betterment of democratic citizen of our country and ensure a quality life for weeker sections of society, based on good governance and civil order, towards being a developing Nation.
"The regressive and continually deteriorating plight of our large populace is no secret. About 116 crore of India's population exists under... more..
“INDIA IN CHAOS, ONLY JUDICIARY CAN SAVE”
BY ELECTORAL REFORMS & JUDICIARY PLAYING A THIRD EYE
IT IS 71 YEARS SINCE INDEPENDENCE BUT NONE OF THE BASIC OBJECTIVES OF THE CONSTITUTION IS FULFILLED. SINCE THE JUDICIARY IS THE CUSTODIAN, FINAL ARBITER AND IMPLEMENTER OF THE CONSTITUTION! IT IS TIME FOR JUDICIARY TO RISE AND SET ALL WRONGS RIGHT.
The book is a rare interpretation of India’s Constitution. It attempts at comprehensive diagnosis of India’s maladies and their total cure. It provides a unique opportunity to transform the nation by establishing Governments that are sensitive to human sufferings and capable of fulfilling the ‘basic objectives’ of the Constitution.
NEVER BEFORE IS WRITTEN A BOOK OF ITS KIND NOR THE CONSTITUTION INTERPRETED SO PRUDENTLY – DEFINING INCUMBENCIES & PREROGATIVE POWERS OF JUDICIARY. Read More
‘K.C. Agrawal is an Engineer by Profession but a lawyer by choice. He told us about what the country has lost and what can be... read more
- ‘K.C. Agrawal is an Architect’- Hon’ble Mr Ram Jethmalani, Jurist (during a seminar at Constitution Club of India New Delhi, Oct... read more
-“India in Chaos” is the impassioned out-pouring of an anguished heart of a true patriot, sensitive to the present dismal... read more
-It is an informative account spruced with the author’s intent to see our country rise into the realm of prosperity for itself... read more
-As a matter of fact while it provides much required guidance to our experts in various vital spheres of our life and to our... read more
'K.C. Agrawal is an amazing teacher who just taught in one class, what law books might take ages to teach and still... read more
- Mr Agrawal has indeed dealt with the practical aspects of the problems facing the country. The common people... read more
- Mr Agrawal, I share your concerns. We must liberate our country from poverty, illiteracy and backwardness and... read more
- Mr K.C.Agrawal’s book is an eye opener for all. The book is useful for all strata of our society and our... read more
- A fearless and independent judiciary is indispensable in any functioning democracy. Mr. Agrawal’s book, is well... read more
-- Mr Agrawal – It will not be an adulation if I say that you have authored the book at the right time. The book... read more
- Mr Agarwal your book makes an interesting reading. I am glad you have not only raised the issues,you have also... read more
Having received little support from within or without, the present work can be considered a work against odds, accompanied largely by disapprovals and jeers. But what I have narrated is the grim reality of how India and its large debilitated and famished masses have been perpetually exploited and demeaned by our self-seeking governing system in absence of adequate checks and balances over our erring guardians (Legislature and Executive). This harsh reality one would be compelled to accept as one would proceed through the book. read more